The ITSRAPID API makes it easy to create banners, product infographics and videos programmatically.
Sample Use Cases
Sample Use Cases
- Create multiple variations of the same banner, infographic or video
- Create product infographics from your existing image library, PIM or DAM
- Create Testimonial Tiles from a feed of lifestyle images, product images and review text
- Create Banner Ads that feature a special offer, specific product or both
- Add image or video creation into your existing web site or application, with support for multiple image types, including PSD files
The API provides support for creating various digital outputs by passing in JSON data. The JSON data can be easily created by first retrieving the template JSON for a given template, and then passing in the provided JSON with updated parameters. Submitted jobs are queued in the jobs queue.
Bearer token must be passed in with supplied key value.
Sample command line:
curl -X GET <endpoint>/api/templates -H “Authorization: Bearer <key value>”
Get Template List
Returns: List of templates
Get Template Fields
Endpoint: /api/templates/<template id>/fields
Returns: JSON containing template fields for specified template ID
Create Template Job
Returns: Job ID
template_id: ID of the template to be used
job_type: type of output to be created, e.g. 1 for banners/images
input: json array (enclosed in brackets) of JSON objects with the data for every output to be created. This JSON can be created from the data returned from the Get Template Fields endpoint.
- To create multiple outputs, separate each JSON object with a comma.
- For Product Images that are already loaded in the system, pass in one or more Product IDs, separated by spaces.
- For Images that are not loaded in the system, pass in the publicly available image URL. (This should be the URL of the image itself, rather than a link to a page.)
Get Job Status
Endpoint: /api/job/<job id>/status
Returns: Job Status with detailed info about a job, status, % completed.
Endpoint: /api/job/<job id>/delete
Feeds are used to deliver automated or bulk image updates to It’sRapid. Feeds are typically dropped on a daily or weekly basis and ingested, but can be set to import on any schedule.
Please contact us for a sample feed file.